Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yairkauf yairkauf is offline

Default unwanted border appear on 2 sides of inserted pictures

Yes - I have the solution !!!
Right click on the picture. Then go to "Format Picture..."
Then choose "3-D format". In that folder make sure that the depth and the contour color is white.
If it still doesn't work use the crop tool. Left click on the image, that you will have "Format" ribbon. On the right side of the Format ribbon you will see the crop tool. Use it to crop the line.... These solutions solved my problem. I hope it will solve yours.
Good luck

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...erted-pictures