Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
greycat greycat is offline

Default unwanted border appear on 2 sides of inserted pictures

sakiwi wrote on 01/27/2010 22:23 ET :
When I insert a picture in MS Word 2007 or PowerPoint 2007, save and close
the file. When I re-open the file a border apear on the top and left of the
picture. It only happens once you have closed the application and re-opend

it.
Please help.

This was happening to me & eventually I tried resaving my image in a
number
of different ways.

I had originally been using an image at 300ppi resolution. When I resampled my
image to 150ppi & used that instead, no unwanted borders appeared on the
top
& left sides. (All my images were sRGB jpegs saved at maximum quality.)

I hope this helps!