Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Inserting a signature in a word 2007 document.

It rather depends on what exactly you are trying to achieve. If you merely
want to insert a graphic of your signature, then sign your name, scan the
signature (or photograph it with a digital camera) clean up the resulting
file in a graphics editor then insert the image into your document. Select
and save the image as an autocorrect entry for (say) #sig. Type #sig to
insert the signature graphic in your documents.

Robert wrote:
I have to insert a signature into a word 2007 document. How do I do
it? I have previously used a signature (a pdf file) in Acrobat 9 but
I find that is occasionally difficult to do. Can it be easily done in
Word? How? thanks
rtm