Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Elessvie Elessvie is offline

Default Should I be posting to a different Word Discussion Group?

Thank you everyone for your kind replies and advice!! I will definitely
incorporate your suggestions!!

.. . . and also will report back the results!

-All the best-

"Elessvie" wrote:

Hello -- I have not received a reply to my question from 9/24 about showing
document page numbers and section page numbers in the same footer. Is that
because I'm asking in the wrong place?

I have tried the various numbering fields, but none of them does the trick.
Word 2003.

Do you have any advice as to how to do this or where I could find the
information?

Thank you very much,

Elessvie