Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alanna Alanna is offline

Default I can't break Header and Footer links

I'm using Word 2003 and trying to have no h/f on a few pages in the middle of
the document, and then reinstate them afterwards. When I try to break the
links between Headers and Footers of one page and another page, the Link to
Previous icon is greyed out. Where am I supposed to be placing the cursor for
it to be active (I've tried in the h/f and I've tried in the page body but
neither works) and what am I doing wrong?