Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Word 2007 Table how insert table header row

Format the first row of the table as desired. Select it. On the Layout tab
of the Table Tools, click Repeat Header Rows.

Note: Once again MS has made the label of this option extremely misleading.
Neither this label nor "Heading Rows Repeat" on the Table menu of Word 2003
is anywhere near as easy to understand as whatever it was in some previous
versions (I forget the wording) that made it clear the the option was to
would make more sense.

"mroqueta" wrote in message
I'm creating an APA document with a table that breaks across several
pages. I
need to insert a table header row with a top and bottom border that
repeats
the name of the table and says continued, like this:

Table 1 (continued)

ColumnTitle Column Title

How can I go about this in Word 2007? Your help is appreciated.