Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Default Inserting a Full Width Table in a 2 Column Document

Put the table in a textbox.

"BJC" wrote in message
Couple of Questions:

I am using a dual column layout and need to insert a full width table
spanning across two columns. I can do this by inserting the table and
then
selecting and hitting the 1 column button. Problem is that now the text
is
broken above and below the table, so instead of reading through from top
left
to bottom of page (through the table) then to the top of the right column
and
down, you read top left down to column then to top right of page down to
column and then back to the right below the column and repeat.

How can I insert the table and let it span into the right column with text
wrapping around.