Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Auto Correct -- wants to double space!

???
So I can't use "Normal" style. Like -- I make a style called
"Caption" and set it to be single-spaced. Then I set up my caption
within that style. Then I put it into autocorrect. But then -- all
my pleadings will need to have a line someplace that is set to the
"caption" style. Which means I need a different pleading template for
the first page and for the second page?

Am I understanding?

*(((({

In the last exciting episode on Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:26:30 -0600,
"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Use a style that is set for single spacing before your record your entry.
Note, the style must also be set for single spacing in the template for your
pleadings.