Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default Word doc keeps double spacing even tho I have it set single space

Stop pressing the Enter key at the end of each line. This tells Word that
you want a new paragraph and the spacing before and after paragraphs setting
kicks in rather than the line spacing.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Rice004" wrote in message
2003 Office Word doc, keeps double spacing even though I have everything
set
for single spacing.