Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word doc keeps double spacing even tho I have it set single sp

I suppose it could set the paragraph formatting defaults for Normal style
(as the Font dialog does), but I think it would be more confusing than the
font.

"RajKohli" wrote in message
Extremely sorry. Don't know why thinking of "Default" button in Paragraph
Settings? Could be a suggestion for Microsoft to add a default button in
Paragraph settings. Is in it? Even we can set it in Style & Formatting but

long procedure. Your comments will highly be apprecaited.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is no Default... button in the Paragraph dialog.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"RajKohli" wrote in message
Click Format - Paragraph - set line space to single - and Paragraph

Spacing
Before and After to 0. Click the Default button if you want these

settings
for every new document.

Hope this info helps you, let us know!

"Rice004" wrote:

2003 Office Word doc, keeps double spacing even though I have

everything
set
for single spacing.