Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Removing Added Toolbars

Re-run Acrobat 8 setup and uninstall the Office add-in. You will however
lose some of the functionality of Acrobat 8 from Word that you have paid
extra for if you do so. Why not simply turn off the toolbars View toolbars
Adobe PDF Maker 8?

See http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm for background

Ramez wrote:
Hi,
I'm using Word 2003 Prof SP2. Recently, downloaded Acrobat 8 and
another software (EndNote) both created automatic toolbars in my
Word. No indicated way in Help files or this Discussion Group could
remove it permanently for me. I could only remove it by deleting the
related templated/start-up files , that will remove it entirly and
I'll even lose it and need to recover deleted templates/start-up
files -or even going through more complicated restoring process- to
be able to use it when need its functions -occasionally.
Is there any effective way to remove only the bothering toolbar from
Word but keeping the tool itself in Tools or wherever?

Regards,