Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Removing Added Toolbars

Hello Ramez

Ramez wrote:
I'm using Word 2003 Prof SP2. Recently, downloaded Acrobat 8 and another
software (EndNote) both created automatic toolbars in my Word. No indicated
way in Help files or this Discussion Group could remove it permanently for
me. I could only remove it by deleting the related templated/start-up files ,
that will remove it entirly and I'll even lose it and need to recover deleted
templates/start-up files -or even going through more complicated restoring
process- to be able to use it when need its functions -occasionally.
Is there any effective way to remove only the bothering toolbar from Word
but keeping the tool itself in Tools or wherever?

have you tried unchecking both entries in Tools | Templates and Add-Ins?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS