Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default creating a paste special unformatted shortcut button

Just three weeks ago, Graham Mayor answered this question for me --
and it works:

Add the following macro to a button on the QAT or keyboard shortcut.

Sub PasteUnfText()
On Error GoTo Oops
Selection.PasteSpecial DataType:=wdPasteText, _
Placement:=wdInLine
End
Oops:
Beep
End Sub

On Apr 29, 8:08*am, Bob W Bob wrote:
I would like to create a shortcut button on the toolbar for 'Paste special,
unformatted text'. This is a task I do a lot and a shortcut would save a lot
of time. I'm not sure how to create this, I suspect it needs VBA which I'm
not very good at !
Any suggestions would be welcome.

thanks