Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Default How to print a text from a text file in a 3-row table in Word?

Hello Volker

wrote:
I have Word 2003 SP3 and I am trying to print a text from a text file
in a 3-row table in Word but didn't succeed yet.

What would be the best way to do this ?

The row sizes are 171mm * 95mm each (=Filofax Personal page size), so
there will be three rows on a A4 landscape. The paper will be printed
only on one side.

it's difficult to see what exactly you are having a problem with. You
can define a 3x1 or 1x3 table with exact cell margins, and you can
define the page margins to minimal values so that the whole thing will
fit on the page.

Is it possible to set up a margin of 10 mm (for punching holes) on the
left size of each row ?

I'd setup a smaller row or colum for that, but yes, surely possible.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |