Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Producing Envelope from Template document

"Cynthia MacD." wrote:

Hi, and thanks for your quick response. I realized as soon as I hit 'send'
that I'd left out a few important bits...

First, I'm using MS Office 2003.

When I go to 'tools' 'letters and mailings' to print out an envelope,
everything in the dialogue box is 'greyed out' -- inaccessible to me.

Ordinarily, from here I can choose mail merge, envelopes and labels, or
letter wizard, however this template (which has a .doc extension) won't allow
any of the above.

Is that function available when using other documents? (Not documents based
on that particular template.)