Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default how do I change a row height from at least to exact

I don't think you can do it without code - and even then I'm not sure it's
easy. Word doesn't give out the actual height of variable height cells so
you'd have to try to calculate it from the vertical position of text on the
page.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Betsy" wrote in message
In a table I have several rows that are set to "at least" for height. I

need
to create a blank table that mirrors the first. If I delete the text, the
row height changes.

How do you set the row height in a table to exactly as it is with text

typed
in the box, so when you delete the text, the row will remain the exact

same
height?