Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] michael_fett@hotmail.com is offline

Default Word 2007 - Compare Documents

After lots of trial an error, we are still having problems. I finally get
everything the way they want it. All the changes listed on the left.
Combined document in the middle showing additions in red & deleted items in
red with a strike through. Original and Revisid on the right. Looks great,
even print preview, looks good. But it does NOT print that way. Sometimes
it works, sometimes it doesn't. I watched them do it. Hit the print button
once, doesn't work, hit it again (No changes) and it works. I cannot figure
out for the life of me whats going on. Any ideas?