Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default "Macros disabled" message in Word. How enabled?

Probably not for that reason. What happens when you try to print the
labels?

You can enable macros by changing the security level under
ToolsMacroSecurity, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THE
MACROS ARE AND THAT IT IS SAFE TO RUN THEM.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"WAG" wrote in message
I have been trying to print labels using standard set up in Word. I have
done
it succesfully many times before. But not now.

Could it be that each time I start Word a message comes up that macros are
dissabled?