Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You are welcomed to your option...enjoy it.shrug

Dian ~

On Mon, 02 May 2005 09:11:36 -0500, Jim
wrote:

On Mon, 02 May 2005 01:05:06 -0500, "Dian D. Chapman, MVP"
wrote:

This is our statement for MouseTrax.com...took me about 20 mins to
consider it properly, write it and add it to our site...as our reason
for being.

"MouseTrax.com is dedicated to giving back to the community by helping
computer users fight the headaches of struggling to learn new
technology."

Or in other words "MouseTrax.com" followed by 21 words of pretentious,
meaningless blather. I prefer products whose actions speak for
themselves...

Blessed be, for sure...