Shauna Kelly

Hi Griz

My suspicion would be the Citrix printer driver. I've seen truly weird
printing issues with printing from Word and Excel under Citrix.

As a test, make sure the Citrix environment can access the local hard drive.
Then save the document down to the local machine. Open Word on the local
machine and print from there. If that solves the problem, then you know it
is Citrix and its printing that is the problem.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Griz" wrote in message
Our users are using Microsoft Word through a Citrix Client. One
particular
user has problems no matter what computer they log in from. When
attempting
to access a particular document that serves as a template (unofficially)
as a
letterhead. This user is missing part of the letterhead when printing.
No
other user is experiencing this problem. I rebuilt their profile and am
at a
loss for what to do. Could macros play a role in this? What other
possible
cause could there be?