Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default using checkboxes as bullets

Do you want the box to be checkable? If so, you will have to create a
bulleted list by hand. Use the List style and insert a Check Box form field
as the "bullet," adjusting the hanging indent as required. If not, in the
Bullets dialog, click on Character and select your symbol from the desired
font.

"jlb" wrote in message
In a bullet list I want the checkbox to be the bullet. can I do this and
how? I am using Microsoft Word 2002.

Jim