Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PlayingToAudienceOfOne PlayingToAudienceOfOne is offline

Default Alt+Click+Click in Tables

Thank you both!!! Cliff, I always use Ctrl+5 on the NumPad to select an
entire document... but I didn't know about Alt+5. Suzanne, the table handle
works but some of my tables are so long I'd lose where was and I don't think
Shift+F5 will take me back to where I was in that table. Remember when life
was simple? HA Appreciate both of your time!!!

"Cliff" wrote:

Yes, there is:
Make sure Num Lock is turned off (not lit.) Then press ALT+5 (5 on the
numeric keypad.)

"PlayingToAudienceOfOne" m
wrote in message ...
I used to be able to do an Alt+Click+Click to select the entire talbe, but
this no longer works in later Word editions. Is there another shortcut
for
this purpose. It's a real pain to keep using Table Select Table. Thanks!