Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bjschon bjschon is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Cells within a MS Word 2007 Table

I have several tables within a word template, all of which have been lableled
with unique bookmarks. I export data from MS Access and autopopulate this
Word template using those bookmarks. The export includes risk data, measured
as High, Mod/High, Moderate, Low/Mod, and Low. Depending on the level of
risk, I would like to change the font color of the data imported into each
bookmark. For example, if the cell within the word table (bookmarked as
IRiskA1) reflects the level of risk "High", I would like "High" to be in red
font.

It would be nice if this conditional formatting was done during
autopopulation, but if it isn't possible, that's okay. A macro in word would
suffice.

Thanks, Brad