Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merging to A, B,C...

Mine isn't really for any particular type of document - the reason the
word "letter" appears is because it's doing one merge for each letter of
the alphabet. But the macro does assume that you have your mail merge
main document set up, with all the fields that you need, and that you
have already made a connection to the data source.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

Michael Koerner wrote:
Peter;

You macro to me looks like it is for a letter, will try it out, But, my need
is for envelopes, and has to have the following. this is taken from the
template file after it confirms the source of the data.

First Name Last Name
Address1
Address2
City Prov