Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and the
references to the merge toolbar, which enables you to do things as you did
in earlier versions. Incidentally the changes were made in Word versions
after 2000.

See also http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

..

FJB wrote:
The new and improved mail merge which Microsoft introduced in 2000 is
a pain if you have more than a few fields. Today I was developing a
merge document to help a co-worker check her Outlook contacts. Did you
realize that there are 92 fileds for each contact record? I though I
would throw the machine out the window in the next office as I chose a
filed, closed, returned, opened, chose next field, -- 92 times. There
has got to be an easier way. Help!!