Cynthia

Default text boxes: tabbing and tables

I'm trying to create a page with different sections of information that
require the user to enter information. I have each section in a text box, and
have formatted the text for each section in a table.

I finally figured out how to link the text boxes. Is it possible, once
someone enters info in one field, to tab to the next? Even if that field is
in a different text box or different table?

So far, with just the text boxes linked, tabbing from one to the next
doesn't allow you to tab to the field in the table; tabbing just brings you
to the beginning of the text box - not into the table at all.