Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default Can I reverse the order of a numbered list?

Select the text you wish to sort, and from the Table menu chose Sort. Then
select the order, ascending or descending. Presumably your numbers are at the
beginning of the line, so this should work.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Barnet" wrote:

Hi,

I'm working with a numbered list. I need to be able to reverse the entire
list, so that the last item becomes the first, etc.

Is there a way to generate this effect without painstakingly selecting/
cutting and then dragging / pasting items across pages?

Thanks in advance,

Barnet