Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skippe

And clicked on DEFAULT?

Terry

"MW" wrote in message
Yes, I selected the entire document by pressing [Ctrl] + [A]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you select the text before removing the check mark?

so
all may benefit.

"MW" wrote in message
I am using Word 2003. When I run spell checker on a document that was
emailed to me I receive the following message once spell checker is
done:

Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped.

I went into Tools == Language == Set Language and removed the
checkmark
from the "Do not check spelling or grammar" checkbox, but I continue to

get
the message. The document is written in English. Any help is greatly
appreciated. Thanks.