Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 PDF Save as PDF Boxes Around Firlds

Hi Brett,

Are you using a beta or the trial version of Office 2007?
I created a set of Mailmerge letters from the 'Mailings' tab, inserting both Mailmerge fields from my Recipient list data file and
from the Home=Quickparts=Field choices.

I didn't see any outlines on the fields in the PDF file.

Can you list the steps you're using in a new blank document where this occurs?

"Brett Weiss" wrote in message ...
I have added a "Save as PDF" button to the ribbon, and click on this. I use
the internal MS Acrobat converter included with Office 2007.

Brett
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP