Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Impossible to post questions or replies

There have been a number of problems with the Communities pages of late.
Some of them are gradually being solved. As grammatim suggests, you can post
a question here (in French or English) and likely get an answer.

"Picsou1981" wrote in message
Hi all.

As a French-speaking person, I tried over and over to post my question on
the French version this newsgroups site
(http://www.microsoft.com/france/comm...e/default.mspx)
but
without success. I can read the posts alright but when I click on the
reply/new buttons, the current page reloads.
It might have something to do with the program protecting my computer vs.
unwanted publicity, although I didnt get a warning message like the one I
just got on the english server.

Any suggestions to solve this problem ?