Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?cmljYWZvcnJpY2E=?=,

The crazy error ocurred when I inserted the autotext (either using the menu
or the keyboard + F3): looking back in the menu, all the old categories which
I have removed where there again!!! Does somebody know what may cause this
problem?

The first thought that occurs to me is if Word is starting in Safe Mode, thus
recreating the Normal.dot for the current session?

Another possibility could be that you have more than one example of Normal.dot
on your machine, and that you're deleting the entries in one, but they're
"shining through" from the other.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org