Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default all users in network same fonts etc.

It is good that you can't access Normal.dot, which is intended to be a
personal scratch pad for each individual user, where the user's personal
preferences and settings can be stored. What you can do is create and
enforce the use of specific company templates, which you put in the
workgroup templates folder on the network. You need a template for each
specific type of document your employees will create, and in these templates
you can specify not only the font but also the styles, page layout,
graphics, etc.

"Daniel" wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to have all my users in my company to use the same font, how can
I achieve this. I read i can't change the normal.dot but I want to be
able to change the word settings of all my word users with just 1 file
so how can I do this?