KePaHa

I would suggest doing the same steps you describe, but AFTER going to View,
Header and Footer. There could be text in there marked as Do Not Check, and
I do not believe Ctrl+A selects text in hdr/ftr unless you are in that part
of the doc.

"kyla" wrote:

Asked for help once before; tried suggested advice of "Ctrl A |Tools |
Language | Set Language, and cleared check box for 'do not check spelling &
grammar'," which gave me same results of "spellcheck completed except for
text marked 'do not check'." It has happened again on another document, both
of which are purely text, no graphics or commands of any kind.