TF

Where is Header or Footer mentioned?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"KePaHa" wrote in message
:I would suggest doing the same steps you describe, but AFTER going to View,
: Header and Footer. There could be text in there marked as Do Not Check,
and
: I do not believe Ctrl+A selects text in hdr/ftr unless you are in that
part
: of the doc.
:
: "kyla" wrote:
:
: Asked for help once before; tried suggested advice of "Ctrl A |Tools |
: Language | Set Language, and cleared check box for 'do not check
spelling &
: grammar'," which gave me same results of "spellcheck completed except
for
: text marked 'do not check'." It has happened again on another document,
both
: of which are purely text, no graphics or commands of any kind.