Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Default Breaking source link for mail merge labels

"M" wrote in message ...
Hello,
I have completed a labels mail merge from an excel source file.
The result is 41 pages of labels.
I would like to sevre the link to the source and edit my labels as a word
document.
However when I follow the Word help instructions of going to main document
set up and choosing normal word document, I only end up with one page of
labels.
I would like to have all the pages saved in one word document (with no link
to the excel file). Please provide any tips.
--
Much Thanks,

If you want to work with the 41-page document, you have to run the mailmerge and work with the output - which will be unlinked
anyway.

Cheers
--
macropod