Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Default Multiple sheets like Excel

Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:42:01 -0800 from Tim Mc
:
I was wondering if Word has the ability to contain multiple sheets with tabs
down the bottom to switch between them, similar to what Excel has with it's
worksheets.

Not as such, but you can get a similar effect by checking
Tools, Options, General, View, Show: Windows in Taskbar. Then your
taskbar will have a separate button for each open Word document.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/