Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Tabl

Hi Brewer,

I'm asking again how to change the month of the inserted quicktable
calander.

FWIW, these don't seem accurate at all, anyway. Of the four
selections, the first shows July (ending on a Tuesday), the second is
correct, the third shows August 2006 starting on a Friday and the
fourth seems to be correct.

I'm sure there's no provision, currently, for doing as you request.
You'll probably need to stick to some kind of Addin that can generate
calendars, as we've had to do in the past.

You can certainly add this as a suggestion for a future version,
though :-)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org