Jezebel

The fonts used in the TOC are those defined for the TOC styles -- nothing to
do with the styles used for the headings. Check the definitions of TOC 1,
TOC 2, etc.

"thelisha" wrote in message
news
I am experiencing formatting trouble with the fonts in the TOC using Word
2003. Some of my headings are not in the same style as I specified for the
various levels of my TOC. I read something that said that direct

formatting
would be the cause of this, but I went back to the heading styles that

were
not showing up correctly, cleared all the formatting, then reapplied the
style for that section, yet the TOC still did not format correctly. Has
anyone experienced this issue? Any assistance would be greatly

appreciated!
Thelisha Woods