thelisha

Hello,
I did use the TOC style to choose my fonts, which is why I am confused that
all of my TOC entries are not showing up as I defined them when I created the
TOC. I guess I should have clarified though, that it isn't necessarily the
font, but some words are capitalized or lowercased and others look to be
bolded in the TOC. For instance -one of my TOC entries looks like this:
Dental assistance CHART CODe =4b. When it should look like this Dental
Assistance Chart Code =4B. That is what I was trying to say but I must not
have explained myself well. So I don't know what else to do to get this to
work correctly. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks
Thelisha