YellowRoseTweedy

Default hit space bar get dots don't want dots

can anyone help me as to what is going on . . .
I DON'T LIKE Microsoft but now and then need to use it and today when I when
to make up a letter . . . there was like a backwords p already there and when
I hit the space bar I get dots and I put a picture in my letter and the
template seem to automatically make margins from the picture.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH can anyone help me what I have working here and how I undo
it and get back to using my Microsoft word like the last time I was in it