Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ted Ted is offline

Default Generate document based on another document with check boxes

I'm a bit simple in the brain.

I could figure out where the { if{ Dropdown1 } etc goes is it in VBA?? or
Word??
--
Cheers

Ed

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm
and maybe the boiler.dot download from my web site which will allow you to
insert files in any order.

Ted wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to see if I can generate a document based on an
initial form with check boxes.

The generated document will combine other documents in a specific
order and create a form with form fields.

Is this possible or should I stop daydreaming.

I'm a beginner so the easier the better or don't mind if detailed
instructions.

Thanks