Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default how todisable message box that comes when opening merged document

See the reply I posted yesterday!

Krishna Kumar Sinha wrote:
I created one document that contains mail merge. Now, whenever I am
opening it, it gives one message saying "Opening this documet will
run the following SQL command "Select* from 'Address book.....'".
Do you want to ............ [Do not remember the exact message]. My
problem is that, I don't want this message to come at the time of
opening the document. What is the way to prevent this message box to
come?