Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tipu

Default inserting hyperlinks in a protected form

Thanks GnO, macros scare me, & this one has a lot of caveat emptors on it,
but looks like I don't have any other option :-(

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nksInForms.htm .

tipu wrote:

I want to insert a link that can be clicked by users to open a new IE window.
However since the form is protected, the link becomes 'uneditable' & the
cursor doesn't click on the link. How can I bypass this problem.

Alternately, I can insert an object into the protected form which the user
should be able to open by clicking on it.

Can someone tell me how I can do either of these operations?

Thanks,

Tipu