Ellen

The header for the document is very large and the dotted line for the header
is just above the footer on the page (lthe line actually goes through the
word Footer). We have the first 2 rows of the table set to be the header for
the table. This is not working and in checking the page setup, the steps you
gave that worked for others is not working for this document. I can change
the vertical alignment for the header to center, bottom, justified and back
to top. The header is still extremely large and looks the same for all 4
settings. There are only 2 lines in the header. There are no extra
paragraphs below these 2 lines. Doesn't matter if its landscape or portrait,
the header takes up over 3/4 of the page.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is a difference between the page header and the table heading row. Are
you confusing them?

"Ellen" wrote in message
I'm having this problem with a landscape document with a table. I'm

unable
to get the header rows to repeat and the header is larger than it should

be.
I've checked the page setup on all the pages and the vertical alignment is
set to Top. The header is so large that it is just above the footer. Is
there anything else that can be done to fix this?

Ellen

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you can see this question, I suspect you can see answers as well. In

one
of the sections with a problem header, go to the Layout tab of Page

Setup
and make sure that the vertical alignment is set to Top and not Center.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"angie" wrote in message
I also have this EXACT same problem and have been trying to find an

answer
for hours. I have a 60-some page document that I added a header but

have
about 10 pages where the header is 3x bigger than the others. I also
tried
changing it with the ruler and got the same result as you. Any help

would
be
wonderful.

"Laurie" wrote:

In three non-consecutive pages of a 26 page document the header

fields
are
nearly 3x the size of those headers on the remaining pages, i would

like
them
to all be the same uniform size, however when attempting to drag the
ruler
marker while viewing headers and footers the tabs only jump larger

and
when
trying to be made smaller will fill nearly the whole page, until the
footer.