Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matthew Pfluger Matthew Pfluger is offline

Default Restore Form Field in Customize Outline Number List

One of my coworkers accidentally deleted one of the form fields in the
Customize Outline Numbered List -- Number Format text box, and I can't
figure out how to restore it. To elaborate, on Level 3, I started with
1.1.1, where represents a form field (auto-increment) for the
purpose of this post.

Now, the Level 3 Number Format is 1.1.1, and I cannot figure out how to
restore it. I tried to Reset the number field and start over, but isn't
there a better way than having to delete all the styles?

Thanks,
Matthew Pfluger