Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Where do I find the design mode in the File menu?

There isn't any File menu in Word2007.

If you're looking to create a form, then add the Developer tab to your
Ribbon -- for some reason, you'll find it as an option under Office
Button Word Options Popular.

On Mar 18, 11:09*pm, Jim wrote:
I'm creating a project to be used by other students. *I'm creating the
teacher's key first, with all the answers underlined. *I want to create a
student use version with only the underlines where the answers should go.
I'm using Microsoft Word 2007 on Windows Vista. *(Which may be part of the
problem.)
--
Jim Flowers