Graham Mayor

Default How do I add a new document to an existing doc?

You need to get your syntax right, then, as Charles indicates, enter the
fields manually using CTRL+F9 for each pair of field brackets.

{IF {Mergefield fieldname} = "XYZ" "{Includetext "c:\\path\\filename.doc"}"}

Dave E. wrote:
I have a document which is basically a one page document. I need to
add another document to the first document only if certain criteria
is met (example IF MERGEFIELD = XYZ... then INCLUDETEXT
c:\\add_doc_#2)

IF the criteria is not met then I just need the 1st document. I've
tried several things, but no matter where I put the IF MERGEFIELD
statement I don't get my required results. Thanks