Anne Troy

The best way to use tables for side-by-side information is to create a new
row for every single paragraph that you want to be side-by-side. Rule of
thumb is not to use paragraph returns within tables.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"John C." wrote in message
Here is the problem:

I make a simple table with two columns.

In column 1, I put a lot of text (which makes the table extend to the next
page).
In column 2, I enter a number.
In "cell alignment" I choose the bottom-right option.

One would expect to see the number aligned with the last line of the text,
on the second page. However, the number sticks to the last line of the

first
page (instead of the last line of the cell) and does not move.

I remember this happening in earlier versions of Word too, but I never
managed to make it good.

Anybody can help?

John C.