Prakash K.

Default How to define hyperlinks for files to be transferred to CD

I am creating a CD containing a collection of data information files in
various MS Office file formats such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and also in
Adob Acrobat formats. Most of these have been created by independant users
and now need to be put on a CD. All such files have been classified according
to the users and put in a subdirectories created for each user. Top (Home)
page will have Descriptions which will have hyperlinks to these individual
files. I am giving the hyperlinks but these are specific to the drive where
the files are currently stored. If I transfer them to CD, the links do not
work since CD-ROM drive can have different name in different users' PC's -
anything from D: onwards depending on how many HDD's they have created.

How to define hyperlinks in the main page so that hyperlinks work
irrespective of the name of the CD drive of the user?