Jay Freedman

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:17:03 -0800, pas926
wrote:

I'm using Word 2000 and I'm trying to insert a jpg from a file. I keep
getting the prompt to "Convert File" I then select JPEG File Interchange
Format, which then gives me the message "an error has occurred while
importing this file". Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Paul

Possibly the jpg file is damaged so Word can't interpret the data
properly. Can you open the file in a graphics program, such as Paint
or IrfanView? If so, try using Save As in that program to make a new
copy of it, and insert that in Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman